Thursday, January 27, 2011

drumroll please

Today is the day I make the big announcement!

Ok so it is actually not that big but at any rate I’d like to share it with you!

I will be spreading my bloggy cheer beyond the 4 cyber walls of 10,000 weddings. That’s right. You’re looking at (sort of) the new (only) Philadelphia DIY Weddings Examiner.

What does that mean?

I haven’t exactly figured it out but I plan to soon. In the meantime, you can read my first DIY article by clicking here.

I’d like to thank God and the academy for making this possible. I’d also like to thank J&J for giving me the inspiration for the content of my first article. The original lovebirds.

You will still find me, the perennial bridesmaid, blogging my unforgiving opinions about real weddings and parties here at 10,000 weddings. You will also find a more polished version (read: third person) at examiner.com with specific Wedding DIY project how-to’s. I will let you know whenever there is new content over there. If you decide to poke around for yourself, go to examiner.com, select Philadelphia, select Family & Home, select Weddings for all Philly wedding content and look for me. Soon I may even have a pic up there.  Of course it could only be a bridesmaid pic in full stage make up.  That would only be right.

That’s all for now. Back to packing for Vegas.

-The perennial bridesmaid

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I look forward to lots more tips, opinions and how-to's from the coolest, most knowledgeable bridesmaid around!

    ReplyDelete