Wednesday, February 16, 2011

shore thing

After a leisurely weekend in my favorite New Jersey coastal down of Cape May, I am revved and ready for more wedding goodness to come after taking the weekend off...for the most part. The weather was nice for walking on the beach. Diamond hunting. And beach house renovations. We painted the guest room. The dog even got in on the action and got paint on his butt. This picture is pre-paint…






























I just made a late New Year’s resolution to not only take more pictures but to, more importantly, blog more pictures - wedding or not. Because let’s face it, that’s what I like most about blogs. I dunno about you though.

I am currently obsessed with thepioneerwoman.com. She takes some amazing pics out on her family’s ranch in Oklahoma. I spent much of my leisurely beach weekend reading her new book. She’s funny.  You can borrow it when I'm done.

Anyway, back to more pictures. I take a ton of pictures of Wilson.  See him down there?

























I will be heading from one beach town to another late this winter.  I am a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in MD.  The venue looks phenom and since we all finally recovered from her Las Vegas bachelorette party nearly 2 and a half weeks later, we should be ready to do it again.  Our recovery time just isn't what it used to be.  So sad, isn't it?

Here’s what I threw together for their wedding stationery. The invitation is a square pocketfold style with 4 inserts including the response card. There is an ivory ribbon and the gold carstock is shimmery. This was labor intensive!


























I like to think of it as muted beach club elegance.


























Perfect for a winter wedding at the shore.


























I have to get back to finishing the coordinating table numbers now. 
And Wilson is back to doing what he usually does...

























-The perennial bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment