Thursday, July 29, 2010

say it isn’t so

I started this blog as a fun way to track wedding related activities, stories and live countdowns. Along the way I’ve accumulated DIY projects, lists of vendors and wedding faux pas. I’ve danced around the idea of what comes after the wedding…although I am no expert (or amateur for that matter). What I didn’t expect was to write about the truly un-fun.

I delayed this post for days because it fits in the un-fun category.

I had to remove a count down from the right column with just 60 days to go. One of the 2010 couples didn’t make it to the finish line. There will be no 00 days left blinking on their countdown.

Although it is sad, it is probably better than the alternative. Do I dare say the D word? If one half of the couple isn’t ready to commit that is enough reason not to go through with it. ‘Nuff said.

-The perennial bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment