Friday, November 19, 2010

out with the old

in with the new!

2010 is a wrap…for weddings anyway.

It’s time to update the countdowns. All of the 2010 newlyweds are basking in married life. They’re off the blog. But there’s a whole new group of brides and grooms on the horizon. There’s already a 2012 countdown on the books. 561 days sounds really far away!

I’ve made some other updates as well. If you haven’t done so already, find 10,000 weddings on facebook and twitter for live updates on new posts.

I’ve also added some blogs that I like to read…not all wedding related. Some are about my other passion - vintage - and some are just plain, old funny…or obnoxious. Check ‘em out.

Stay tuned for more countdowns! 2011 is shaping up to be one of the biggest wedding years that I’ve experience so far…hard to believe.

-The perennial bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment