Monday, May 17, 2010

perennial groomsman

This past weekend was wedding-free and sure to be quiet amongst all of my current bride-friends. This seems to be rare considering it was a perfect, sunny weekend in the middle of May. How did no one I know scoop this date up for their own?

Well, someone did! Maybe not for their wedding but for a memorable picnic proposal.

Congratulations to one of my favorite people for popping the question to his fabulous girlfriend. She said yes and they are both off the market!

Always a groomsman, never a groom…?
For some reason, that phrase just doesn’t work the same for groomsmen as it does for bridesmaids. This guy is the only "perennial groomsman" that I know.  He's been involved in nearly as many weddings as me. Now he’ll be the groom. I can’t wait to see what my cousin and his new fiancĂ© come up with for their special day!

Will it be 2011?

-The perennial bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment