Friday, January 1, 2010

happy engagement season!

It's official. 2010 has arrived...the year of the weddings among other things. 10,000 weddings look out!
We are in the midst of engagement season as we know it. Running from Thanksgiving to Valentine's Day, engagement season is that time of year when the question is popped most frequently. I can attest to this fact as I've already witnessed 4 proposals in this time frame. Yes, in the last 6 weeks I've seen four couples close to me get engaged...a brother, 2 cousins & a college friend.

Guess what! We're only half way through engagement season. Can you believe it? There are officially 6 weeks remaining. I have my eye on one more potential couple who may join the majority this season. No, I'm not saying who. Let's wait and see. I am usually right about these things. Let the planning begin!

Happy New Year!

-The perennial bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment