Thursday, February 4, 2010

countdown

If you’ve been keeping up with the countdowns on the right of this page, you’ve probably noticed that the list has grown. In the last week alone, I’ve added 3 new couples & dates including my little brother’s 2011 wedding which is 488 days away. On the list they go!

Now seems as good a time as any to mention that there are ONLY 50 days to the first wedding on the countdown list…my other brother’s big day!

Just this week I received another playful save the date. It is a caricature of the couple and their 2 beagles! The design really captures the four of them so well and actually looks just like them! It is too fun not to share with you all. Below is a picture of the magnet on my fridge. Just 233 days left for them.

-The perennial bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment